Tuesday 1 May 2018

Black & White free this week

The first day of a new month and hope everyone's doing well. It's a big week this week, with exciting news coming from the IWSG, but ahead of that I wanted to let you know about a promotion I've got running this week. Black & White, the first part of my YA trilogy, is FREE this week on Amazon until Saturday - grab a copy on US here and UK here. And if you enjoy it, a line or two of a review would of course be much appreciated!


In other news, I'm moving closer towards publication of Part 2 with the completion of a big edit last week. I've managed to iron out some of the more troublesome issues so it looks as if things are coming together. Should be on track for an autumn release.

I'll be back tomorrow with the IWSG and that big news. In the meantime, hope you get to enjoy some nice May weather!

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Awesome part two is coming together.

Darla M Sands said...

Best wishes on your promotion and upcoming release! Be well, my dear.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

May the promotion stir up sales of your other books and gear everyone up for the next in the series.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Nick - good news re part 2 ... and I just downloaded part 1 - so now need to remember to check in at my ipad! Take care and see you tomorrow - cheers Hilary

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I hope you got a lot of downloads and fans.

Cherie Reich said...

Good luck finishing Part 2 for publication!

Liz A. said...

Good luck with the promotion, and looking forward to your announcement.

JeffO said...

Good for you, Nick--keep it rolling!

dolorah said...

Congrats on making progress on the sequel :)