Thursday 2 November 2023

IWSG Apology and Good Luck for NaNoWriMo!

I'm just realising I spaced on IWSG this month so I'm just checking in to apologise, I had a slow start to the week writing wise and so I was more focused on getting words on a Word doc rather than the blog composer. I see the question related to NaNoWriMo, being November, so I'll give a shout out to anyone buckled in for that crazy ride this year. I've taken part three times (I think? It's a bit hazy), winning once, but of course it's more about getting ideas down and getting re-inspired if you need it than getting to 50k words per se. Good luck and I'll be here next month. Hard to believe 2023 is nearly at an end!

9 comments:

Deniz Bevan said...

I'll say, I can't believe it's already November! Yay for focusing on your writing :-)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Focused on writing is good!

Liz A. said...

Yeah, I completely forgot the 1st was first Wednesday until I opened the blogs. It did kind of sneak up on us.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

When you're in the writing zone, it's a good thing.

Natalie Aguirre said...

I agree with Alex. Focusing on your writing is most important.

Patricia JL said...

My week had a wonky start as well. Luckily, I had my IWSG post written ahead of time, so it still went out.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Nick - life always catches us by the coat tails - it's good to see you here and writing away - good luck with all your projects - cheers Hilary

Sherry Ellis said...

Focusing on writing is a good thing! I just started reading your book, The Becalmer. I'm enjoying it!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I will never judge a fellow space cadet. We're busy. We've got a lot going on both real and imaginary!