Friday 6 July 2018

Summer sale for A Change of Mind and Other Stories

Hope everyone is having an awesome summer and you're not sweltering too much in this heat - we're definitely not used to it in Scotland! - and if it's winter where you are, I hope it's a pleasant one! To help celebrate, I've put my speculative collection A Change of Mind and Other Stories on half price throughout July - that's just $0.99 for a bunch of tales that's set to intrigue and tickle your imagination.


"This is a wonderful collection of short fiction. Nick Wilford's writing style is sharp and punchy and you'll find yourself sucked into these pieces." - Michelle Wallace

"Wilford’s ability to work an awesome plot-twist into such short pieces of fiction is simply amazing. My favorite of the shorter pieces was definitely Marissa, although I enjoyed all of them and felt disappointed when I reached the end of the collection. Don’t miss this one! It’s fantastic!" - Amazon Customer

"What a delightful collection of stories! There's good character development even in the shortest of works in the volume, and nice, forward-moving plots... If you're looking for some light, quick reads with a bit of an edginess to them, this is a good place to start." - KSF

"Some of the best writing I've encountered in indie fiction... For anyone interested in speculative fiction and snappy short stories, reading A Change of Mind is an afternoon well-spent." - JKU

You can find it here: Amazon USAmazon UKSmashwords

The Smashwords sale is running throughout July and you can find lots more great reads here.

Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a good deal!

Patsy said...

We're not used to this level of heat down here at the bottom end of the island either – but I'm enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

It hit triple digits one day here in Upper Michigan. We're definitely not used to that.

Sarah Foster said...

Great deal! I'm definitely gonna snag it. I'm reading all blogger buddies' books next month :D

Liz A. said...

Good luck on your sale. We're at 43 C today. Ick.

Liza said...

Hope you have cooled off. Thankfully, we have. A storm blew in cool air last night and now it is lovely!

Heather R. Holden said...

Ooh, awesome deal. Remember reading this collection a while back and really enjoying it. Hope this sale helps you gain more readers!

Computer Tutor said...

Good luck with this book, Nick. Love the cover.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Nick - yet here ... the weather is cooler than usual. We haven't had much rain ... but it threatens. Good luck with the book offer - take care and cheers Hilary

Jemi Fraser said...

Got my copy! :)
We've got the wacky heat in Northern Ontario (Canada) too - crazy!!!

Sherry Ellis said...

That's a good deal! Hope you sell lots of copies. Stay cool!

Neurotic Workaholic said...

I just Tweeted a link to your blog so that other people can check out your book on sale too!

Darla M Sands said...

Ooh! Best wishes on your sale. Sorry you're sweltering. So are we, as usual, and I can't stand to be out in it. Blessedly, I can stay in our air conditioned home most of the time. Happy Writing!

H. R. Sinclair said...

Very cool of you!

That is my pun for the heatwave 'round the world. It's the best I can do on heat-brain. But I think you'll love it since you're on heat-brain too. LOL

Mark said...

Cool sale:) Glad you're getting some summer weather too!

J Lenni Dorner said...

I hope your sale goes well!

Lynda Dietz said...

Got my copy and can't wait until I have some pleasure-reading time to dig into it. Thanks for the great deal, Nick!